Moisturizing is the essence of a Skincare routine. Every skin type needs a suitable moisturizer to nourish, hydrate and sooth it. Moisturizers very often prove to be a barrier between the skin and makeup, thus, protecting your priceless skin from cosmetic damage.
Here are the Top 5 Moisturizers for Dry, dehydrated and dull skin:
- Olay Regenerist Whip moisturizer – one of Olay’s best products, it hydrates perfectly, feels like air and leaves your skin with a beautiful matte finish. Isn’t creamy greasy – at all! In fact, it’s a drugstore brand award winner. Buy Now: https://amzn.to/32q8kQT
2. Embryolisse Lait-Creme – this is a world makeup artist’s favorite. It is extremely moisturizing, but not greasy. It smoothens skin, making it a perfect canvas for makeup application! Buy Now: https://amzn.to/2TMaPYO
3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost – this works fabulously on dry, dehydrated as well as acne-prone skin. It’s key ingredient is Hyaluronic acid which is a biggie in the skincare department, as it moisturizes, nourishes, plumps and gives skin a supple look. Buy Now: https://amzn.to/2GuDkHC
4. La Mer moisturizing cream – doesn’t just have an amazing fragrance, it hydrates skin like no other. It leaves the skin looking supple, dewy and refreshed. Buy Now: https://amzn.to/3mMyULr
5. Tatcha the Water Cream – this water-based formula is insanely light-weight, yet moisturizes the face like a champ! It boosts dry skin with hydration and freshness. Buy Now: https://amzn.to/38dj0WJ
- Drinking about 10-12 glasses of water a day also helps soothe dry, dehydrated and dull skin.
Author: Heer Nayyar -Makeup Trainer and Artist, Hairstylist & Skin Therapist